The InstaMed Secure Token is the only way to accept eCommerce payments directly within your existing consumer application while reducing PCI scope to the SAQ A. It enables healthcare organizations to deliver a seamless and secure online consumer payment experience within their existing portal, while preventing sensitive cardholder data from touching their servers.
Benefits of the InstaMed Secure Token
- Highest Reduction in PCI Scope: When the InstaMed Secure Token is implemented, organizations reduce PCI scope to the SAQ A, which significantly reduces the risk of a data breach and the ongoing efforts of PCI compliance.
PCI Effort Comparison
|SAQ A||SAQ A-EP||SAQ D|
|Ongoing annual effort||Days||Weeks||Weeks|
|Quarterly scans required||No||Yes||Yes|
|Password changes required (90 days)||No||Yes||Yes|
- Superior Consumer Payment Experience: Enable consumers to quickly pay and securely store payment methods in a digital wallet for easy future payments, from directly within your existing portal.
- Increased Efficiency: All payments are posted in real-time.
- Easy to Implement: No code changes are required for existing portals integrated with InstaMed Connect.
The InstaMed Secure Token Process Flow
- Enabling the InstaMed Secure Token script in the customer’s payment page(s)
- Ensuring that all outlets are configured to enable the InstaMed Secure Token
Customer Implementation Actions:
Tip: The customer may use a load balancer to facilitate this part of the implementation.
The following should be added to the <head> element of all payment pages.
<script src="https://instamedprd.cachefly.net/Content/Js/token.js" data-displaymode="incontext" data-corporateid="corpid"> </script>
Note: Replace corpid above with the actual corporate ID.