Easily enroll consumers in eStatements through multiple opt-in opportunities in any environment, including the desktop native app, desktop web app, native mobile, native tablet app or mobile web.
Consumers can elect to enroll in eStatements from the web or through a consumer-facing kiosk.
Staff can enroll consumers in eStatements from the Consumer Profile.
- The consumer creates an account with InstaMed and enrolls for eStatements.
- The staff sends portal invitation to a patient from the Consumer Profile.
- Staff enrolls the consumer in eStatements in the Consumer Profile.
- A consumer enrolls in eStatements when using a kiosk.
- A consumer can enroll eStatements in many different areas including the payment receipt, payment plan receipt, email receipt or SMS receipt.
Consumer Profile Single Sign-On
Use the wizard below to view the options and fields associated when embedding a consumer portal via SSO. The HTML and Server Output can be used as reference for development.
Consumer Profile Single Sign-On – Staff Experience
Use the wizard below to view the options and fields associated with embedding a POS / Back office portal via SSO. The HTML and Server Output can be used as reference for development.
InstaMed Consumer Portal
Use the links below to initiate a secure login to InstaMed Online and the Patient / Member Hub.