Getting Started With InstaMed: Healthcare’s Most Trusted Payments Network
Welcome to the InstaMed Developer Portal. Here, you’ll find the information and instructions you need to build a better healthcare payments experience with InstaMed. Our suite of healthcare payment solutions is robust across a wide range of implementation environments, flexible to changing consumer demands, and compliant to the highest industry security standards.
As a full stack platform, InstaMed offers a single environment for aggregating and maintaining custodial accounts as well as distributing funds.
Why build a better healthcare payments experience with InstaMed?
- Omnichannel Capability: Automatically post transactions across your system from any payment method and channel, including: online, mobile, front office, back office, over the phone, bank bill pay and at over 60,000 retail locations
- Access to Advanced Payment Technologies: Accept Apple Pay, EMV and NFC transactions, as well as traditional payment options like credit/debit cards, eCheck and bank accounts
- PCI Level One Compliance: Achieve the highest levels of security and compliance for payment processing and reduce your annual PCI and PA-DSS compliance efforts
- Consumer-Friendly Billing: Generate simple, easy-to-understand consumer statements and support bill consolidation, eStatement enrollment, automatic payments, consumer-facing portals, and comprehensive staff-facing consumer profiles
- Embed Consumer Payments: Integrate payment capabilities into your existing consumer-facing portals, and leverage the InstaMed Secure Token to allow consumers to store payment methods for future use without sensitive card data touching your networks
- Understand Consumer Benefit Information: Confirm and update consumer benefit eligibility, estimate consumer responsibility and simplify claims management
Integrate InstaMed solutions into your existing systems and achieve the highest levels of security and compliance while delivering a consistent and exceptional user experience.
- Consumer Portals: Allow consumers access to account information and payment opportunities
- IVR Systems: Automate caller interaction and process transactions over the phone
- Payer Payments: Receive Integrated ERA/EFT® from all payers on the InstaMed Network (https://www.instamed.com/providers/payer-payments/payer-list/)
- Self-service Kiosks: Allow consumer access to medical information and transactions at a point-of-sale (POS) location
Available integrations include Epic, Office Practicum, NextGen Healthcare, Greenway Health, Allscripts, GE Centricity, AdvancedMD and more.
Contact us today about how InstaMed can augment your system of choice.
Try Now! InstaMed’s REST API
InstaMed has added support for REST to the InstaMed Connect API. REST is a lightweight and easy-to-learn technology used in all areas of web development for integration of web services.
Security and Compliance
InstaMed is a PCI Level One v3.2 Service Provider. When InstaMed is properly deployed, it can significantly reduce the risk of a data breach and is one of the most effective data security programs available to merchants today. Read our white paper, Security and Encryption in Healthcare Payments to learn more.
By leveraging options such as the InstaMed Secure Token, InstaMed Healthcare Payments P2PE Validated, point-to-point encryption (P2PE), single sign-on (SSO), and the InstaMed Embedded iFrame, you can significantly reduce your PCI compliance efforts.
Questions? Contact InstaMed directly, click here