Trigger automatic payments when not using InstaMed Billing Services
- Source system sends batch file of statement data to InstaMed Connect as part of billing cycle; payment is scheduled up to charge limit for enrolled patients and patient is notified.
- Source system sends batch file of enrolled patients and their balances to InstaMed Connect; payment is scheduled up to charge limit and patient is notified.
- Source system maintains patient enrollment and balance; leverages InstaMed Connect for payment method tokenization and payment request.
Integration Options Supported
- Invoice File: Invoice (or Balance) file can be used to trigger automatic payment.
- Patient Import File with Balance: Legacy Patient Update File can be used to update the balance which will also update the demographics.
- Real-time HL7 Patient w/ Balance Update: Legacy HL7 integration over a VPN can be used to update the patient balance and patient demographics.
- Patient Billing File: When a software application sends the patient billing file, InstaMed can trigger automatic payment collection if the patient is enrolled for automatic payment collection.