Reduce your compliance costs by using InstaMed’s recommended options
Any system that has access to cardholder data or unencrypted credit card number is subject to PCI compliance requirements. This includes any website or application where:
- Users key in card numbers directly into your application (including websites where the data is encrypted later)
- Users input card numbers using unencrypted devices
You can avoid touching credit cards by using encrypted card entry devices or using InstaMed options that handle card numbers for you.
Staff Facing Application
- REST Compatible with keyboard emulation devices (MagTek Dynamag, MagTek DynaPad). More details can be found on the P2PE devices page.
- Single Sign-On
- .NET API
- InstaMed Online
Consumer Facing Applications
- Embed InstaMed Single Sign-On
- InstaMed Secure Token
- InstaMed Consumer Portal
- Linking to InstaMed’s Pay Now page
- Kiosk – .NET API or REST with encrypted devices
- In App Apple Pay
InstaMed supports other configurations where you can maintain your own PCI compliance.
- REST, SOAP or NVP API with unencrypted card readers
- REST, SOAP or NVP API with card numbers manually keyed into your application
- REST, SOAP or NVP API with consumers keying card numbers directly into your application